Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

this was awesome

firstly I was quite resistant to continue watching, however the music (which is plain AWESOME lol, ASOT material haha) inclined me to do so. after a couple of minutes i was dragged in and loving it (just like the guy loving his 'high' hehe). the flash is no doubt high quality (artwork AND animation) and it definitely goes well with the music. 10/10 easily. PS: omg where to get this 'icarus' drug hahah?!

MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton.. MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton..

To the last guy(s?)

You stupid f*ck, don't you get it, his albums will be released and liked and sold as the best selling rapper (65m sold) and soon maybe even not only rapper and you can't do a little thing about it.

You ignorant little prick, if he's dead it doesn't mean people don't like his music or his lyrics or his poetry, most of classical composers are dead too but people still listen to them (excuse me for a harsh comparison), if you have something against Pac, it's not anyone elses fault so just shut your mouth and be quiet loser.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Waste of time

People say it's funny - how can it be funny when author's voice is hardly understandable/hearable?

The graphics and interactivity are just shocking... Even I could do better :P

This is a waste of space... ESPECIALLY ON FRONTPAGE!
Come on people, how can any1 like this piece of shit?

When original showdown is ok, not excellent, but ok, this one is just one of the worst animations on NG

My Year with the Dragon My Year with the Dragon

Pointless

I am not trying to be an 'evil' reviewer like ones in Massacre lol, but I think that cartoon really has no storyline, whatsoever it has a not too bad animations, add more colours and start drawing a bit better then i'll give it atleast a 7. For the frontpage.... I have no idea how it got there, maybe some kind of mistake :S That song was pretty shit too :P

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Good work mate

It was hillarious man :) I couldnt stop cracking up at some stage, I had to hold my breath :P
Great flash. Keep making more please :( Especially the Mortal Kombat series please :P

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

Shh

Dude this isn't about use of your freaking German language, Newgrounds isn't a german site ffs and this isn't about LF even if LF is one of my favorite artists myself, this is about GOOD graphics and animation, GOOD use of music and GOOD use of FLASH itself.

War On Christmas War On Christmas

I feel sorry for the maker of that movie..

I mean that movie wasn't anywhere near the standarts of experienced and talented flash artists like SuperFlashBros, Knox, Legendary Frog, Vincent Chavez and others, but at the same time I can tell that author has some potential that he wastes instead of creating something more viewable - OBVIOUSLY spending more time on a movie and thinking of some deeper concept eg: Humour, Parody, Drama, Fighting, etc. then just wasting 1-2 hours of your life on something that will never reach any heights neither high or not so high.

FFVI: The Day After Part5 FFVI: The Day After Part5

Its great.

Lotus ur so fkn shit u cant do shit urself all UR submissions r so sad u cant animate for shit u probably some little fat nerd geek in glasses pretending to know anything about both life or flash animating, well you will never succeed in none. Sorry for spelling, wasted 10 seconds on this review. AND U DO FKN SUCK MATE. Otherwise this flash is good, in all aspects especially for FF fans.

Vinstigator responds:

FFantasy 7 T.E. Trailer ! FFantasy 7 T.E. Trailer !

MADDD

Very nice plz continue! Vincent is now hired by turks or something haha? hmm well since the heroes split up ages ago...anythin can happen :P

rowan-studios responds:

Wow thnx man ..lol yeh well Vincent has decided to join the turks for world takeover but in the later episodes you'll see what they will do thnx for the review!

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

hmm

Not bad but the problem is that thing that I always hated about some of you dumb english/american people (like I said some, not everyone's dumb) you made Allies invade berlin and fight against germans, while Russia fought MUCH more in WWII especially with germans and they invaded berlin exactly at the same time if not earlier then you ppl.